About Dr. Perez
Dr. Perez is the executive director of the ERG. She is a nationally certified school psychologist specializing in early intervention and the neuropsychological origins of learning disorders. She is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Anne Arundel Community College. Dr. Perez has presented and published at both the local and national levels and has served as an educational consultant to various school districts in the area.
My vision has always been to have a place where acceptance, encouragement and hope resonate throughout. I know first-hand the frustrations of trying to find resources to help my own children – whether it was through public education or in the private sector. I always found it difficult to get straight answers and even more difficult to access resources that could put our children on the path to success. When I sat across from a mom who had tears in her eyes as she discussed her son, I knew it was time I did something to give families like hers hope again.
Schedule Dr. Perez
Dr. Perez’s engagements are customized for:
- Referring Professionals: Find out how to grow your practice by recognizing difficulties and providing suggestions to initiate services for your patients or clients. Specific strategies will be taught and material handed out that you can use immediately within your practice.
- Executives: Learn systems to help identify how you process information and the best strategies to articulate an effective response. Improve sales through better organization, time management and effective communications skills.
- Educators: Learning differences impact the entire school. Teachers will learn how to help students manage their time and work and more easily process the information being taught. These strategies really work to organize the student’s mind and behavior.
- Parents: End frustration at homework time by helping your child develop the necessary strategies to become a lifelong learner.
- Students: Whether elementary, middle, high school or college level, learning how to process, understand, organize and prioritize information will enable any student to meet educational challenges with success.
For more information or to schedule Dr. Lori Perez for your office, school or organization, contact us today!