There are some things you can do on your own, and then there are times when the guidance and expertise of a professional is required to get the job done right; your child’s IEP or 504 Plan is one of those times. We want to help you get it right the first time or for the first time! Negotiating the best educational plan for your kids is as important as purchasing a new home; it requires a set of decisions which will create an impact for years to come. When you walk the path of advocacy, never go it alone!
Our advocacy services can include:
- Attending a school-based IEP or 504 meetings
- Reviewing previous documentation
- Assisting with mediation and referrals to legal consultants
- Conducting classroom observations
- Monitoring the integrity of service delivery
Call us today to evaluate your child’s educational plan!